Little Miss BBQ Pre–Orders must be ordered a minimum of 7 days in advance; orders must be 5 pounds of meat or more. Pick ups are at the restaurant between 10:00–10:30am, Tuesdays–Saturdays.
- Orders can not be packaged separately
- We have a limited amount of food for pre–order available each day, so we recommend ordering in advance since we fill up quickly.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order if it is not picked up within the allotted time period.
- We do not offer plates or sandwiches for pre–orders; bulk meat or sides only.
- We do not provide delivery or off–site catering services at this time.
Tips on ordering:
- We typically recommend 1/2 lb – 2/3 lb per person.
- Ex. 10 people = order 5–7 lbs. of meat
- "Whole" vs. "Sliced"
- Leaving the meat whole is recommended for those serving the food that evening or later; this keeps the meat tender for reheating.
- Sliced meat is recommended for those serving right away or within 2–3 hours of pickup.
- Email is the best way to contact us for issues with your order: Contact us